May 3, 2011

Rock On, Librarians!

To celebrate Children's Book Week, Nancy Lambert over at The Early Childhood School Library Blog asked me to write a guest blog post!  I had never done this before- and I was very nervous even considering it.  It is one thing to write for my familiar audience- you guys get my sense of humor and forgive any typos or crazy ideas.  But... when you write for people that you don't know and people that don't know you- it can be intimidating.  So, I channeled my rock star persona and wrote a rockin' blog post for Nancy.  Please visit her blog to read my post- and leave a comment on the post- it doesn't have to be a fancy comment- just let her know that people stopping by!
Click Here:  Early Childhood School Library Blog

0 comments so far! Click to comment.:

Post a Comment