January 25, 2011

Dun-dun-dun, dun dun dun, dun dun dunnnnnn.... Or Darth Paper Strikes Back!

Who is the star of the next Origami Yoda Book?????
Darth Paper
From Tom's Blog: "Finally, I can reveal the secret! Darth Vader is the Star Wars star of the sequel to The Strange Case of Origami Yoda, which will be called…Darth Paper Strikes Back! Darth Vader was the strong favorite in the Origami Who poll, beating Han & Chewie, Admiral Ackbar and a Clone Trooper by thousands of votes! So I’m very happy to say that the majority was right this time and Darth will be coming to McQuarrie Middle School along with Dwight, Tommy, Kellen, Sara, Rhondella and just about everybody else from the first book including Origami Yoda.
Want to guess who brings him to school? Dwight? No way! Tommy? Nope. Harvey? No comment!
The book comes out next FALL. In the meantime, I hope you’ll enjoy Horton Halfpott (Spring 2011) and, of course, The Strange Case of Origami Yoda"
Tom is also running a contest!  I will blog more about that later...  I can't wait to tell the kids!!  Oh, and did I mention that Tom "Twittered" about my Bizzaro Newbery Award?!?!?  Wowza!

0 comments so far! Click to comment.:

Post a Comment