I have been searching the web for a great place to post book reviews for librarians and teachers to use in the classroom. Well, I am going to try hosting my own Book Talk Tuesday! I invite teachers and librarians to link to a recent book talk or book review that can be used by others- to help purchase new books, learn about new books and to help give us book talk ideas.
1. All content must be appropriate for children in grades kindergarten through eighth grade.
2. Please link to your original content, not the content of others.
3. Websites that you link to must be
child friendly since lots of kids visit this site and if they click on
your link, I want it to be appropriate for them.
4. Positive reviews only, please... we only spread love here at The Lemme Library!
5. Books must be available in The US. (you are welcome to link to ARC reviews)
6. I reserve the right to remove any reviews that don't meet criteria 1-5.
In the link title field, be sure to
include the title of the book you are reviewing and your site name. In
the URL field, please link to this specific post that contains the book
review (That way people don't have to scour your blog looking for it!)
Summer vacation is in full force here at the Casa de Butcher. The kids are outside all day and come in for dinner all dirty and cranky... filling the bathtub with sand and sunscreen.... falling into bed and drifting off to sleep within minutes. To be a child and be allowed to be so blissfully unaware of the problems of adult life. I don't remember what it was like to spend an entire day in blissful splendor- not worrying about at least 1 thing, no matter how trivial. I know that not all kids are lucky enough to be so carefree, but today, I am thankful that mine are. I hope you can all find a nice, peaceful summer day with no worries- only sunshine and smiles.