I am no longer a librarian... I am between jobs. Depending on how my job search goes, I may or may not be a librarian in August. If I'm not a librarian and my life goes in a different direction, I probably will not continue Book Talk Tuesday. I might not continue this blog... lots of unknowns right now. I will post a few Book Talk Tuesdays and see what kind of response I get. Hopefully more than 4 people will post... it isn't worth the time and effort to post if people don't share links and visit other blogs. So- spread the word that we will give it a shot for a while. If I choose to not continue, I will offer the "meme" to a blogger I trust will carry on the tradition in my absence.
I have been searching the web for a great place to post book reviews for librarians and teachers to use in the classroom. Well, I am going to try hosting my own Book Talk Tuesday! I invite teachers and librarians to link to a recent book talk or book review that can be used by others- to help purchase new books, learn about new books and to help give us book talk ideas.
1. All content must be appropriate for children in grades kindergarten through eighth grade.
2. Please link to your original content, not the content of others.
3. Websites that you link to must be child friendly since lots of kids visit this site and if they click on your link, I want it to be appropriate for them.
4. Positive reviews only, please... we only spread love here at The Lemme Library!
5. Books must be available in The US. (you are welcome to link to ARC reviews)
6. I reserve the right to remove any reviews that don't meet criteria 1-5.
In the link title field, be sure to include the title of the book you are reviewing and your site name. In the URL field, please link to this specific post that contains the book review (That way people don't have to scour your blog looking for it!)