February 28, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday


It has been a while since I have participated in Top Ten Tuesday at The Broke & The Bookish. But, this is a topic I HAD to make time for. (It is 1 AM, I have been working on this for TWO hours!) This week, we are asked to give a theme song to 10 books. Sounds easy, right? Wrong! My brain is full to bursting now! Enjoy- and stop by Broke & Bookish and find some other crazy bloggers who have taken on this week's challenge! You might find some new blogs, new books AND new music!!




The Hunger Games + Dog Days Are Over by Florence & The Machine


Wonder + Eye of The Tiger by Survivor 

Cinder + Dream On by Aerosmith


Peter Nimble & His Fantastic Eyes + I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking for by U2



Thirteen Reasons Why + In The End by Linkin Park

Unwind + Hurt performed by Johnny Cash


The Knife of Never Letting Go + Sounds of Silence by Simon & Garfunkel


Between Shades of Gray + Miss Sarejevo by U2


Divergent + My Boyfriend's Back by The Angels


Warp Speed + Jeremy by Pearl Jam

5 comments:

  1. Oh, I love your choices! Especially for THG, Unwind and 13 Reasons Why.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think all of your hard work paid off--this was a great list! Now I really want to read Unwind and The Knife of Never Letting Go, since I love both of those songs. :) Excellent choices!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an awesome post! (and new look and name). Fave is The Eye of the Tiger!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhhh, In the End and 13 Reasons Why is perfect! I never would have thought of the combination!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like Thirteen Reasons Why and In The End together! Great pair!

    ReplyDelete