1. All content must be appropriate for children in grades kindergarten through eighth grade.
2. Please link to your original content, not the content of others.
3. Websites that you link to must be child friendly since lots of kids visit this site and if they click on your link, I want it to be appropriate for them.
4. Positive reviews only, please... we only spread love here at The Lemme Library!
5. Books must be available in The US. (you are welcome to link to ARC reviews)
6. I reserve the right to remove any reviews that don't meet criteria 1-5.
In the link title field, be sure to include the title of the book you are reviewing and your site name. In the URL field, please link to this specific post that contains the book review (That way people don't have to scour your blog looking for it!)
Wow. Thank you to all of the loyal book Talk Tuesday posters who have continued to post week after week. The last 2 weeks, we have had record low response to Book Talk Tuesday. I am thinking it is my blog name change. It just so happens that the week I went from The Lemme Library to The Book Butcher, the response was very low. The next week, more links but not the usually 22+ we usually get.
I feel like The Artist Formerly Know as Prince. I am now The Book Butcher (formerly The Lemme Library). I am starting to regret my name change. I love my new name, but worry that I may have lost some viewers along the way. In the grand scheme of things, viewers don't matter- they will find their way back or I will get new viewers... I don't blog to get viewers I guess. I blog for me and my students, but it's nice to know that people in the world actually look at what I post. Do you have any advice for me as I ride out the waves of a name change? Are you interested in the number if viewers your blog has? How do you increase your blog traffic?