May 2, 2011

So Many Books... So Little Time (Or- Do I NEED to Sleep?)

It seems like my reading is like a roller coaster- it has its ups and downs.  When I on an up, I have so many great books to read that I find myself neglecting other duties to read!  (I have been known to read WHILE cooking dinner).  When I am on a down, I can't find anything to read (although my to read list on Goodreads tops 250 books).  I get in book funks, where nothing sounds good and it takes a really stellar novel to snap me out of it.  So, today I opened a box from Amazon and I am ready to read- in fact, I could take the rest of the day and just read.  Here is what will be on the top of my "To Be Read" pile:

True... Sort of by Katherine Hannigan (2011 Newbery Watchlist for me!) 
Like Pickle Juice on a Cookie by Julie Sternberg
One Day and One Amazing Morning on Orange Street by Joanne Rocklin (2011 Newbery Warchlist for me!)
The Luck of the Buttons by Anne Ylvisaker (2011 Newbery Warchlist for me!)
Juniper Berry by MP Kozlowsky (Possible 2011 Newbery Warchlist for me!)

A little too much fun with Photobooth- WHY did I post this?

1 comment:

  1. Book packages really are the best kind to get.

    ReplyDelete