June 13, 2013

Back in the Game!

After a year hiatus from the library, today I accepted an offer to become the new librarian at 
West Liberty High School & Middle School! 

I will spend every other day in each school. I don't know all of the details, but I do know that I am beyond excited to be back in the library. And HIGH SCHOOL! AH! When the principal asked me what my experience with YA books is- I referred to my Goodreads stats "Well, last year I read 77 YA titles and this year I am behind by 5% and have only read 22." Finally a real use for my passion for YA lit! ya SAVES!

3 comments:

  1. YAY. Will be so much fun. Yeah, no Pete the Cat. And probably not as many hugs. But not as many colds from being sneezed on, either. #littleonesaresuperfunbutINTOYOURELBOWPLEASE More research. More fun YA lit promotion parties! And still a few weeks of summer break before you rejoin the world of the working sh-muck?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yaya! im so glad your starting to write again i always loved coming home from school and seeing what you've been posting!

    ReplyDelete