March 23, 2012

Life is But a Dream

Every single midnight showing of The Hunger Games in Iowa City was sold out yesterday. Then, when they opened another show- I had tickets, but no printer and a sick child. I went to bed a little sad and I had a dream that I went to the movie at 12:09 AM. I just walked up to the ticket window, no line and bought my ticket. The lobby was empty and I a waltzed right up to the concession and bought a huge diet mountain dew... then my alarm clock went off. I had planned a huge Hunger Games movie party for my students today which is now postponed until Monday. On the bright side, Kiley gave me this wonderful illustration of Katniss from "The Huger Games". I guess you get hugged to death in this version. So sweet! 


0 comments so far! Click to comment.:

Post a Comment