July 28, 2011

Librarians ♥ Donuts

It is a little known fact that librarians love donuts. Love them. Bring a librarian a donut and you will get to check out an extra book. Bring a librarian a dozen donuts and she may just overlook the fact that your dog gnawed on the newest copy of 39 Clues. 
I am thrilled, and a little worried for my health, that a former Lemme Family has opened a donut shop 5 blocks from school. I usually don't photograph pastries, but these are so pretty and so delicious! If you are in Iowa City, stop by Daylight Donuts on the corner of Scott and Court.  Tell them Mrs. Butcher sent you! May be they will name a donut after me?

2 comments:

  1. Those look so good. Do they have a delivery service?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the tip. Can't wait to buy my librarian some doughnuts.

    ReplyDelete