I have been searching the web for a great place to post book reviews for librarians and teachers to use in the classroom. Well, I am going to try hosting my own Book Talk Tuesday! I invite teachers, moms, dads and librarians to link to a recent book talk or book review that can be used by others.
1. All content must be appropriate for children in grades kindergarten through eighth grade.
2. Websites that you link to must be child friendly since lots of kids visit this site and if they click on your link, I want it to be appropriate for them.
3. Positive reviews only, please... we only spread love here at The Lemme Library!
4. Books must be available in The US. (you are welcome to link to ARC reviews)
5. I reserve the right to remove any reviews that don't meet criteria 1-4.
In the link title field, be sure to include the title of the book you are reviewing and your site name. In the URL field, please link to this specific post that contains the book review (That way people don't have to scour your blog looking for it!)
Book Talk Tuesday is going to be guest hosted by a few of my favorite blogs during the coming weeks. My husband, Greg, fell, well, jumped on Saturday and fractured his ankle- badly. We don't know the extent until after his CT scan and orthopedist appointment this week. So, to reduce my to do list, I have enlisted the help of fellow book bloggers and loyal Book Talk Tuesday posters! Thank you ladies for helping me with this! I will post the locations so you can still post!
Mrs. G at Smithville Library will host next week, June 21.
Holly at LitLad will host 2 weeks from now, June 28.
Sarah at Page in Training will host on July 1.
So- my summer vacation has been turned upside down. I feel bad that my kids will be stuck doing nothing even though I am SO thankful that his injury wasn't worse...
What is the best/worst summer vacation you remember having (as a child or adult)?