I have been searching the web for a great place to post book reviews for librarians and teachers to use in the classroom. Well, I am going to try hosting my own Book Talk Tuesday! I invite teachers, moms, dads and librarians to link to a recent book talk or book review that can be used by others.
1. All content must be appropriate for children in grades kindergarten through eighth grade.
2. Websites that you link to must be child friendly since lots of kids visit this site and if they click on your link, I want it to be appropriate for them.
3. Positive reviews only, please... we only spread love here at The Lemme Library!
4. Books must be available in The US. (you are welcome to link to ARC reviews)
5. I reserve the right to remove any reviews that don't meet criteria 1-4.
In the link title field, be sure to include the title of the book you are reviewing and your site name. In the URL field, please link to this specific post that contains the book review (That way people don't have to scour your blog looking for it!)
NEW! I think that comment prompt is for the wrong crows! Most of us (including me), aren't YA people, so scratch that! So, if you leave a comment, tell us one of your guilty pleasures. What do you like to do that you may not like to admit in mixed company... keep it rated G here folks, we are a school library blog! : )
My guilty pleasure? I have a lot of them. But, one I am willing to admit to is:
Jerseylicious. Yes- the reality show on The Style Network- the show about hairstylists in New Jersey that fight and act like crazy people. Yes- I watch it. Yes, I DVR it. Yes, I turn the channel when my husband walks in the room. But, I love it. I love the drama and may be it makes me feel just a little better about my lot in life. How about you'?