May 6, 2011

Book Blogger Hop

This week over at CRAZY FOR BOOKS, the question of the week is:
 "Which book blogger would you most like to meet in real life?"
Until recently, I wouldn't be able to answer this question.  For me, blogging was a lonely pastime.  I always wanted to share with other bloggers, but the opportunity never presented itself to me.  But, then I stepped out of the Facebook craze and signed up for a Twitter account.  @LemmeLibrary by the way...  Twitter opened a whole new world to me that has allowed me to be a better blogger.  I have met other bloggers and had a chance to share my work with bloggers, librarians, authors and editors.  So, I am happy to say that I can answer this question- it only took 1 year, but better late than never, right?
 
Nancy Jo over at The Early Childhood School Library Blog have become tweeps.  I started following her on Twitter and when she learned about Boot Talk Tuesday here at my blog, we had an instant connection.  She has posted books every Tuesday.  We share ideas via Twitter and now email.  This week, Nancy asked me to write a guest post for her blog, a first for me!  We seem to have the same philosophy about librarianship and the importance of books in the lives of children.  I would worry what might happen if 2 such bloggers were ever in the same room...  some kind of rift in the universe?  

0 comments so far! Click to comment.:

Post a Comment